Are you so messed up while playing COD warzone crashing on PS5? If yes, This is a blog where we share all possible steps to fix call of Duty warzone crashing on PS5. Many players have the same problem as you, but fortunately, it is solvable. You may solve that by following the advice in this tutorial.
How to Fix Call Of Duty Warzone Crashing On PS5
We’ve given a few potential workarounds for you that may be useful if you’ve been having the same problem for a while. You should try these solutions even if they are frequently used to fix PlayStation console game problems. We can’t hold developers responsible for these problems because the startup crashing or not launching problems could also be caused by a number of other factors, some of which are briefly outlined below.
1. Check Your Updates:-
The very first and easy fix Call Of Duty Warzone Crashing On PS5 via checking your updates of PS5. Because there are old versions of the software can make this messy crashing.
Here is the path that you can follow to check the updates..
- Head to setting menu on the PS5 console.
- Click on System Software Update. To finish the update process, be sure to check for any available updates and adhere to the on-screen instructions.
- Reboot the Playstation to have the modifications take effect.
2. Reboot PS5:-
All systems, including the latest consoles like the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, are prone to Warzone crashing problems. Fortunately, some users may simply restart their machines to resolve sporadic game crashes.
Steps to Reboot PS5
- Try hitting the PS button to access the Home screen first. If the console loads the home screen, choose Restart from the Power menu by clicking the Power symbol in the bottom right corner.
- The actual Power button in front of the console must be pressed and held down until you hear two beeps if you are unable to restart your console properly.
3. Delete Saved Game Data:-
Well, the PlayStation console might crash for a variety of reasons due to faulty or missing game data. To rule out any problems, we advise you to remove any saved game data from your PS4 or PS5 device. This may or may not help to fix with this crashing issue on PS5.
- Choose Storage from the Settings menu.
- Select Saved Data. Choose Warzone 2.
- Select the saved game data files by pressing the Options button on the gaming controller (one or multiple).
- To complete the action, press Delete and then Confirm. After finishing, restart the console to have the modifications take effect.
4. Rebuild Database on PlayStation:-
You PS5/PS4 is still crashing and you have applied the above ways to fix Call Of Duty Warzone Crashing On PS5. Your PlayStation console’s database can be rebuilt to swiftly fix any potential problems or faults. To do this:
- Completely turn off your console. Wait for about two to three minutes before unplugging the power cable from the console.
- To automatically clear the system’s cached data, connect in the power cable and switch it on.
Verify if the Warzone 2 game has a cure for this problem. If not, continue with the subsequent steps.
- On the PlayStation console, press and hold the Power button until you hear two beeps. [After seven seconds, a second beep will ring.]
- Safe Mode will be activated when the console boots. Press the PS button on the controller while it is connected to the console’s USB port.
- You’ll then have the choice to “Rebuild Database.”
- Rebuild Database is selected, and the task is confirmed.
- Depending on the extent of the hard drive’s data, it can take some time. Patience is a virtue. Once finished, perform a regular system reboot.
5. Reinstall the Game-
If you have applied the above step in your fix but not got a good result then check out this one. It’s better to remove Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 and then download a new copy since the reason why Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 continues freezing on the PlayStation 5 may be due to faulty installation files.
Follow these instructions to reinstall the game on a PS5:
- On your home screen, click the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on Storage.
- Go to Games and Apps after choosing Console storage.
- You will now see a list of the installed programs and games.
- Confirm by clicking the Delete button in the bottom-left corner.
- After that, you can either download or play the game again online.
We have shared around 5 easy steps which you can follow to encounter to fix Call Of Duty Warzone Crashing On PS5. If your system works well after applying any of the above steps. Just let us know by putting in some comments.
Read More:- Fix Mastodon SSL Error
Read More:- Fix PS5 Stick Drift