- Facebook is a well-known online platform to connect people from here and there.
- Facebook has more than 2.91 billion users throughout the world.
- this article will let you know about How to delete likes on Facebook posts.
If you are Facebook addicted or you might be very much active on Facebook then you have ever wondered about your feeds like your activity or reactions on a post. Facebook is a social networking platform that allows users to connect with friends, relatives, and strangers online. You can create your own account for free here. People can share posts, media, music, movies, and links, as well as their own views and opinions. Facebook comes up with various features including liking/ disliking, commenting, and much more on others’ profiles and Facebook posts.
Whatever activity you are performing on Facebook such as like/dislike will display in your feed. Sometimes we don’t want to display the past activities that we had done in our Facebook feeds and we want to remove them. And if you ever try to delete likes on Facebook posts such as older post likes and you don’t know how to do that? Lemme tell you, I will be discussing How to delete likes on Facebook posts/pages.
Unfortunately, Facebook does not have options to remove every single as you have ever given which may make unliking all pages or posts. A decade of every activity (likes on posts) on your Facebook profile may lead to a filled facebook feed with nonsense and other content that doesn’t interest you anymore. Anyone can click the All button and can see your posts like activity by date also.
You have probably had a Facebook account for a decade or longer, which means your page is filled with old friends and old likes on posts or pages. Removing old likes on Facebook is not easy, but if you know where to look correctly, you can simplify the process. You will notice an “All” option above the list, as well as checkboxes next to each “Like.” As of right now (Mar. 19, 2022), these checkable choices, including the “All” box, do nothing to delete Likes.” As previously said, you cannot erase all “Likes” in bulk, although the sorting option can assist speed up the process.
Here’s how to delete likes on Facebook Posts:
To delete the likes on Facebook posts/pages is pretty simple. You should have to follow these basic steps we have discussed below.
Removing/Deleting Posts like on Browser:
1. From any browser of your choice, go to “Facebook” and click the “downward” button in the top right corner of the page.
2. Next is to, select the “Settings & Privacy” from the downed menu
3. now again, You will see a drop-down menubar, select Activity log
4. Select “Interactions” from the Activity Log Section on the left.
5. From the left-hand submenu, select “Likes and Reactions.”
6. All likes and reactions will be displayed sequentially in the list in the left column.
7. Click “Date” under the “Filters” menu on the left to arrange your “Likes” even more by year and month.
8. In the popup box, select your sorting options, then click “Save changes.”
9. On the right, you’ll see your filtered list of “Likes.”
10. Select “Unlike” from the three dots to the right of each post.
Remove/delete Posts like on your Mobile:
Although we can remove likes on the Facebook post either by using the browser in our phone or laptop. But if you have already downloaded Facebook on mobile, do these simple things to delete likes on Facebook.
1. Visit Facebook on your mobile.
2. Click on ‘three dots which are in the bottom-right corner (iPhone) or at the top of the screen (Android). You will see a menu bar there.
3. Select Settings & Privacy from the drop-down menu. This can be found near the bottom of the menu. This extends the Settings & Privacy menu, allowing you to see more options.
4. Go to the Settings tab. It can be found in the extended menu. Booyah! Now you are on the settings page, close to our vision.
5. Scroll down to Activity Log and touch it. It’s in the middle of the page, behind the headline “Your Facebook Information.”
6. Select a category on the top of the screen that has a drop-down box.
7. Tap Likes and Reactions at the bottom of the page. It can be found on the menu. It will show you the collection of posts you’ve liked till now.
8. Find the post you wish to dislike and dislike it. Scroll through the results until you discover the post from which you’d like to withdraw your reaction or like.
9. Tap the drop-down menu bar which is located on the right side of the post.
10. Instead of dropping down, a menu will show at the bottom of the screen on Android.
11. Select Unlike which is available in the below-directed menu. Voila, as a result, like has been removed, cheers!
12. If you’ve already reacted to a post, tap Remove Reaction instead.
Removing/Deleting Page likes on the Browser:
1. Open Facebook on your favorite browser.
2. Please click on your name, mentioned at the top of the window, click it for opening your profile.
3. To learn more, go to About. It’s the tab to the left of your cover photo. This brings up the About page.
4. Click Likes at the bottom of the page. Near the bottom of the About page, you’ll find this.
5. Look for a page. Scroll down until you come across the page you’d like to dislike.
6. Select “Liked” from the drop-down menu. It’s to the right of the profile photo on the page. There will be a drop-down menu.
7. Select Disagree from the drop-down menu. This will remove the page from your list of Liked pages right away.
Removing/Deleting Page likes on Mobile:
Users can also delete page likes on mobile. It does not matter what they are using android or apple iPhone.
1. Open Facebook.
2. Select “Profile” from the drop-down menu. At the bottom of the screen, there’s a single person-shaped icon. This will take you to your profile page.
3. Then tap your name at the top of the menu, in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Scroll down to About and touch it. This information can be found near the top of your profile page.
4. Above the “Photos” section on Android, tap See More About Yourself. Scroll all the way down to the “Likes” section. Near the bottom of the About page, you’ll find it. Select All from the drop-down menu. At the bottom of the “Likes” column, you’ll see this.
5. Activate ALL LIKES. It’s located at the very top of the screen. A list of the pages you’ve liked will appear. To open a page you wish to dislike, scroll until you find it, then press it to open it.
6. Activate the Liked button. In the upper-right corner of the website, there’s a blue thumbs-up icon.
7. Click unlike, By doing so, you will unlike the page and it will be removed from your list of favorites. You can do the same thing with any other pages you choose to dislike.
Facebook is an amazing platform to create a bunch of online friends and followers, everybody wants to have more likes counts on their Facebook posts and pages but sometimes unwanted people like our Facebook posts and pages also use to comment on our posts, in that case, we can use the all possible ways we have just discussed in the above article. If you facing the same, then we recommend you to do the same, we told you, still, have doubts? no worries, comment down, we will help you soon.