As we all know our country India is a house of more than 38 crore unorganized sectors and for helping all laborers brother and sister, The NDUW (National Database of Unorganised Workers) E-Shram portal which is made at the national level has been launched on 26 august 2021 in the presence of whole Ministry of Labor and Employment. E-Shram portal is launched for special laborers.
Inauguration of the program portal done by the Minister of Environment, Forest and climate change Resp. Bhupendra Yadav, Minister of labor and employment, natural gas & petroleum Resp. Rameshwar Teli and all the sub-minister were also presented in the inauguration of the E-Shram portal and some of the ministers were virtually presented due to Covid-19 guidelines of social distancing.
We know that Shramew Jayate Yojana is one of the most important parts of the to-do list of our prime minister Shri Narendra Modi. That’s why the E-shram portal recently have launched by the government of India.
Eligibility Criteria for self Registration on E-sharm Portal
Before moving on to the registration, you should first take a look at the eligibility criteria of the scheme, whether you are eligible to apply for registration or not. To check the eligibility for E-shram portal registration or CSC login read the below points.
- The claimant should be of age in between 16 to 59 years.
- Must come under the unorganized worker category.
- Should not be availed with any other Government scheme or not a member of EPFO/ESIC or NPS.
CSC E-shram card Self Registration Online Portal is a drive by the Government of India for laborers. This portal is designed for the unorganized workers and for their overall welfare around the country. Basically E Shram Portal is a type of national database portal, to gain the benefit of this government scheme shramik jan has to register online. Steps to register online for E-sharm portal are given below-
- Fill the registration form of E-Shram Portal Online Registration 2021 from the official website eshram.gov.in.
- Now, you have to check how you can assist benefits?
- Check for, How this portal offers you the benefits even in this pandemic period and natural disasters or others. The Government is now planning to hike of all unorganized workers and farmers from various social Upliftment schemes. So e-Shram Portal Shramik Registration must be done here.
E Shram Portal Registration
The registration portal is available online at CSC Login. On the official website https eshram.gov.in you will find the registration form link. Click on it and you will be asked to add details such as your Adhaar Number and some more details. But, before you think of applying to avail of the benefits of this scheme make sure to check what is the eligibility criteria? And how you can take advantage of this scheme from all the facilities given under E Shram portal link?
We have already discussed the eligibility criteria, which you can read in the above lines. If you are eligible to apply to fill the form on website for registering yourself. It might happen that you are unable to fill the form on your own so you can visit the nearest CSC center.
What is E Shram Card UAN Number?
Those shramik Jan who will be able to successfully register for the E-shram portal will be allotted an E-shram Card. On that, you will see a printed 12 Digit UAN Number. NDUW Self Registered workers on e-shram portal will avail all schemes benefits provided by the Indian Government, using this single UAN number.
Documents Required For E-shram Portal Registration
The Ministry of Labour & Employment has recently launched the E-shram portal for all unorganized workers (UWs) for the National Database of Unorganized Workers NDUW. Now the eligible UWs can register themselves or from the common service center Login for this scheme. But first, you need to keep ready the following information and document while Self Register e-Shram UAN Card online.
- Name and Occupation
- Educational qualification
- Skill details
- Family Details
- Address Details
- Aadhaar Card
- A valid 10 digit Phone number linked with Aadhaar.
- Bank Account Number with IFSC code
How to Register on E-shram gov in Self Registration CSC Login
The Indian government has recently launched a new all-in-one Portal for all lower-class Workers, Farmers, and all other UWs, etc to avail the benefits of government schemes.
The candidates who are eligible for E-Shram Portal can now apply online for Self Registration at https eshram.gov.in. You need to simply follow these steps given below:
- Open the web portal register.eshram.gov.in
- On the main web page, you will see that you need to first drop your adhaar card number.
- Then you need to fill in the valid phone number linked with your adhaar card.
- Then enter the captcha code.
- After that, you need to click on Send OTP button.
- An OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number and this will be valid for up to 3 minutes only.
- Drop that OTP and move on to the remaining steps.
- And yeah! You have successfully done the Online Registration for E-Shram Portal.
Some FAQs about E-Shram Portal scheme, Self Registration, CSC Login:
- Is there any fee or charge for the Registration on E-Shram Portal?
No, this is totally free cost as it is a government scheme. You need not to pay even a rupee for it.
- How E-Shram Card is beneficial to UWs and other lower class members?
If you want to avail the benefit of the Government Scheme, you just need to have all in one E-shram card from now.
- I am not an unorganized worker but my relative is, can I apply for him?
Yes, you can do for him. But while registering you must have the all details of him/h