Are you an entrepreneur or looking to register for Shark Tank season 3? If yes, this article is fully dedicated to you. Shark Tank India is a well-known reality television show that allows business owners to pitch their ideas to a group of potential investors, or “sharks” like Aman Gupta(founder of Boat) and many more. The sharks may offer to invest money in the firm if they are impressed by the proposal or pitch given by the company’s founder or spokesperson. The last two seasons of Shark Tank have demonstrated quite clearly how it aids young companies or businesses.
The third season of Shark Tank India might be your ticket to success. Your entrepreneurial goals can become a prosperous reality by starting this journey. The third season’s registrations are now being accepted.
Register for Shark Tank Season 3 in 2023
Do you have aspirations of getting funding and growing your business exponentially under the umbrella of Sharks? We do have some thrilling news, though! You have the option to take part in this fantastic opportunity as Shark Tank India Season 3 returns. Here’s how to take up registration for shark tank season 3.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to register for Shark Tank India Season 3.
- Go to the Sony LIV Website or Download the Sony LIV App:Access the Sony LIV website by typing “Sonyliv.com” in your web browser like google chrome or Mozilla Firefox, or if you prefer using a mobile device, download the Sony LIV app from the play store or app store
- Navigate to the Shark Tank India Section:Find and select the “Shark Tank India” tab once you are on the Sony LIV platform. You’ll redirect to the Shark Tank India page.
- Click on the “Register” Button:Find the “Register” button on the Shark Tank India website or app, and click it to start the registration process.
- Fill Out the Registration Form:You will be taken to a registration form for Shark Tank Season 3 shortlisting where you must enter important information about yourself and your business idea. Include your name, phone number, and a brief summary of your company idea.
- Upload a Video Pitch:You’ll need to make a video pitch to the sharks so they can see your business idea and presenting skills. Make a short video in which you describe the idea behind your company, its distinctiveness, the market it can serve, and any successes or milestones you’ve already attained. Make sure the video conveys your passion and is clear and well-lit. This is the most important step to register for Shark Tank Season 3.
- Submit Your Application:Once you have completed the registration form and prepared your video pitch, submit your application by clicking the “Submit” button. Congratulations, you’ve officially registered for Shark Tank India Season 3!
The registration deadline for Shark Tank India Season 3 is July 31, 2023. Make sure to submit your application before the closing date to be considered for the show. Follow the above steps to register for Shark tank season 3
Read More:- Best Apps to advertise your business