Of Course, it is possible to check who unfollowed you on Instagram? In this article, we gonna let you know how to check who unfollowed you on the Instagram app.
- Instagram facilitates a bale of amazing features like reel, photo layouts, story feed, post feed, etc but it lacks a feature to check who unfollowed you on Instagram.
- To go through all follower lists then conclude oh this one has unfollowed me is really hassle full and time taking.
- Users can use third-party apps to check who unfollowed you on Instagram
It is quite simple to check who is not following you or who has unfollowed you. If you wanna know who had started to follow you and now have unfollowed you, read this article carefully as we will disclose the way to check who unfollowed me on Instagram.
Who unfollowed you on Instagram?
This para is the most essential part of this whole article, so consider it to read attentively for sure. Here are some basic steps which you have to follow for checking who unfollowed you on the Instagram app.
How to check if someone unfollowed you on Instagram?
To check manually you have to follow these steps, listed below.
Step 1:Visit your Instagram profile and click on followers.
Step 2: Tap the search bar and type the name of the desired user, you want to check if they are following you or not.
Step 3: Alternatively, visit the desired user account and check the following.
Step 4: search your name on their account whether he/she is following you or not.
Having a large number of followers can be a hassle to check who unfollowed you on Instagram in this way.
So, we need o use third-party apps to do so as Instagram won’t offer this feature as of now.
How to check who unfollowed you on Instagram using third-party applications
There are plenty of applications available on the Google play store as well as the apple app store to have a track on your social platforms. Some of these apps are too pretty as they facilitate you with who visited your profile in the last 7 days or 28 days and your content reach, etc.
These apps also can tell you about the accounts you follow that don’t follow you back and vice versa.
Some of the best apps to check or have a track of your followers in the market are FollowMeter, Followers Tracker Pro, Reports+, and so on. Some of the features on these apps are free of cost, but a subscription is needed for a few features.
FollowMeter provides the list of unfollowers for free, while Reports+ can be downloaded for free on both Android and iOS devices. Users can download any of the apps based on their needs.
FollowMeter is an analytics app specially designed to analyze your Instagram account. Here’s how Follow Meter works
- Install FollowMeter on your Android or iOS device.
- Open and log in using your Instagram credentials.
- Once the analysis of your account has been finished, you will have access to a lot of information.
- To find out who unfollowed you, click on the first tab at the bottom left corner.
- Now, see your ‘Unfollowers’.
- Users can also find out who does not follow you by clicking on ‘Not following you back.
- To find out people that follow you, but whom you do not follow back, click on ‘You are not following back.
Point to note: By using third-party apps to analyze your account, you give them access to some of your Instagram data. So do it only on your responsibility, neither Instagram responsible nor me, if your data will be leaked here and there.
Read More: How to find who blocked me on Twitter