Hey, Guys back to an amazing article related to your career. If you are looking to study in California, this article is just made for you. Have you ever heard of California Promise Program? If not, This is the article all about you need to know about California Promise Program. Through this program, One can save at least $30,000 including books, tuition fees, and much more. Basically, it is a study program for California-based students to study without taking much tension about money.
What is California Promise Program?
What are the Eligibility Criteria for California Campus Program?
- The student must be a resident of California.
- A student who resolves to enter either the four-year or two-year promise will be given a needed enlistment arrangement for each state-upheld enlistment period and will be given everyday practice and intensive scholastic advisement.
- Students must devote themselves to complete a minimum of 45 quarter units academic per year, stated by the California promise advisor. Although, the summer quarter can also count in initial first or the second year. Meanwhile, students who transfer to Cal poy with more than 90 applicable to take little less than 45 units per year because they are going to finish their studies in two years only.
- Visit here to get more information.
Requirements for Remain in the Pledge Program
- Students need to careful(remain in) regard their major what they chose at their admission time.
- Students need to maintain a minimum of 2.0-grade point average to continue California promise program.
- Students must dedicate a minimum of 45-degree quarter units.
- Students need to meet their academic advisors in each quarter.
How to Apply for California Promise Program?
- Firstly, the students need to fill the pledge form to opt into the program through the various college sites in California. The pledge form will be available about a week before classes begin for each semester.
- Now choose your degree plan either as a four-year plan(freshmen) or a two-year plan(Transfer).