PUBG Corporation starts hiring in India for an associate-level manager on Linkedin. The new profile is titled as “Corporate Development Division Manager” who will enable the organization to build up a general methodology for mergers, acquisitions, and ventures with attention on the Indian market.
Pubg Hiring in India
Corporate Development Division Manager – India
- Jointly develop overall M&A and investment strategy for the gaming and related sectors (tech, media, entertainment, and etc.) mainly with the Indian market context.
- Develop and monitor the pipeline of potential M&A, investment, and strategic partnership opportunities in the gaming and related sectors in India.
- Support evaluation and execution of M&A opportunities, including conducting gaming/entertainment/tech industry research and analysis, company due diligence, building financial models, drafting investment discussion materials and reports, work closely with internal leaders and external advisors
- Actively participate in key corporate strategic planning processes, working across businesses and management/development/publishing functions to frame the corporate strategy and drive alignment and execution on key initiatives
- Support the setup process PUBG India with guidance from HQ (ie. Krafton Inc.)
- Preferred with minimum 5 years (preferably more than 7 years) of experience in IB/consulting/PE/VC with deep knowledge on interactive entertainment, gaming, and IT sector. Having relevant experiences in transactions from deal sourcing to closing or PMI is a big plus.
- Preferred MBA/CFA/CPA or reputable university degree in finance, economics, business or computer science
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in working with/for internal and external partners
- High level of self-motivation, strong engagement, and commitment to responsibilities with constructive problem-solving nature
- Fluent in English verbally and written