PUBG Corporation starts hiring in India for an associate-level manager on Linkedin. The new profile is titled as “Corporate Development Division Manager” who will enable the organization to build up a general methodology for mergers, acquisitions, and ventures with attention on the Indian market.
The employment job likewise requires the contender to help the organization in setting up the cycle for
PUBG India with guidelines from PUBG Corporation’s parent organization Krafton.
Pubg India starts hiring in India for the post of associate-level manager which indicates the ban may be lifted soon in India.
The profile additionally expresses that the candidate has to deal with the organization’s MMORPG, TERA. It likewise expresses that the work area is yet to be set up, because of which the worker should for from home during the underlying time. Considering the current circumstance with COVID-19, the position will remain to telecommute for quite a while.
This is the only job posting posted by PUBG in India. Nonetheless, if the occupation is for a Corporate Development Division Manager, it implies that another group will be created after the correct applicant is recruited.
Pubg Hiring in India
Corporate Development Division Manager – India
- Jointly develop overall M&A and investment strategy for the gaming and related sectors (tech, media, entertainment, and etc.) mainly with the Indian market context.
- Develop and monitor the pipeline of potential M&A, investment, and strategic partnership opportunities in the gaming and related sectors in India.
- Support evaluation and execution of M&A opportunities, including conducting gaming/entertainment/tech industry research and analysis, company due diligence, building financial models, drafting investment discussion materials and reports, work closely with internal leaders and external advisors
- Actively participate in key corporate strategic planning processes, working across businesses and management/development/publishing functions to frame the corporate strategy and drive alignment and execution on key initiatives
- Support the setup process PUBG India with guidance from HQ (ie. Krafton Inc.)
- Preferred with minimum 5 years (preferably more than 7 years) of experience in IB/consulting/PE/VC with deep knowledge on interactive entertainment, gaming, and IT sector. Having relevant experiences in transactions from deal sourcing to closing or PMI is a big plus.
- Preferred MBA/CFA/CPA or reputable university degree in finance, economics, business or computer science
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in working with/for internal and external partners
- High level of self-motivation, strong engagement, and commitment to responsibilities with constructive problem-solving nature
- Fluent in English verbally and written
- TBD (working from home in India or the city where PUBG India will be set up)
A couple of months back, banned PUBG Mobile, PUBG Mobile Lite, and 116 different applications in India under Section 69A of the Information Technology Act the Government Of India. The government of India expressed that the application is occupied with exercises that are biased to power and respectability, guard and security of the nation.
Not long after this, PUBG Corporation reported that it has repudiated dissemination rights for the game in India from Tencent and will distribute it all alone in the nation. In any case, the game keeps on staying restricted in the nation.
Well this is the first official pubg corporation jobs in India
Check out the other articles