Shooting videos or creating Instagram reels through iPhone cameras are very popular these days. Users use to record their video using iPhone real camera instead of filter provider app like Snapchat, B612, BeatyPlus, etc. But sometimes we require to edit our videos or we want some filters, effects, customizations in our creation in this situation we are required to have the best iPhone apps to edit videos.
Although the quality of the iPhone’s camera is unbeatable but for fulfilling our desires or so we need some best iPhone apps to edit videos and photos. So, we decided to share the 10 best iPhone apps to edit videos, reels, pictures, etc. At the end of this post, you will have proper knowledge about every app that how to edit videos on iPhone or how to make Instagram reels more effective through iPhone.
So, let’s avoid further delay follow the below listed detailed best iPhone apps to edit video and photos.
Related Article: How to make QR codes in Video Star.
Best iPhone apps to edit videos
We will tell you the top 10 best iPhone apps to edit videos and photos so that you will be able to edit your videos or filter out your photos to maintain a like balance on your social profiles.
LumaFusion has a 4+ rating out of 5 on the Apple App store and this is really an amazing paid application to edit videos on iPhone/iPad. Lumafusion is the number one multitrack application designed for video editing, cropping, cutting, adding effects, filters, audio editing, speed maintenance, etc.
There is a famous quote about LumaFusion, ” When it comes to editing video on an iOS device, LumaFusion has no equal.” which is commented by Macworld.
There are some highlighted features and functionality given below.
• Users is provided with 6 video/audio tracks
• You can use additional 6 video tracks beside the already provided.
• Use magnetic timeline with insert/overwrite and linking/removing link while editing videos.
• Track headers display locking, hiding, and muting tracks
• Customize transitions or you can also add a new one.
• Take a preview before saving the edited video.
• Cut, copy, paste in your timeline and between projects using Multiselect.
Effects & Filters
• Layer effects; luma, green screen wallpaper and chroma keys, complete blur, range blur, distort, styles, and color everything is available.
• Color connection tool is also present.
• Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl
• Unlimited keyframes animation
• Save and share.
iMovie allows you to turn your video into movie magic. After iMovie, it is been easier to create cinema-quality videos and let your imagination run rock — from movie teasers to stunning 4K-resolution movies, everything is possible(related to videography) in iMovie. iMovie is available for both iPhone/iPad and Mac users so you can start to edit your movie on iPad and finish on to Mac.
- Cinematic Mode
- Edit like a Pro
- Extra and special effects
- Easy to use
- High fidelity filters
- Sound editors.
- Green Screen
- Text editor
- Cut from iPhone to iPad to Mac.
3. Splice Videomaker & editor
Splice is free software that allows you to do powerful editing, picking up your favorite moments together, adding text to them, simple and sound effects simple using yet powerful for video editing in iPhone/iPad.
Just tap to trim clips, add slow-motion effects, and overlay multiple clips to create beautiful videos you’ll love to share. It’s never been easier to edit like a pro on the go.
4. Adobe Premiere Rush for Video
Adobe premiere is only available for small screens that means iPhone and iPad but not on Mac. This app offers you to shoot in-app with the pro-camera, edit to match your style, adjust speed, combine music and video after this share your content among your friends. You can combine multiple clips at a time and then edit them to look effective. Adobe software has gained 4.6-star ratings and millions of downloads.
InShot is available for iPad and iPhone also android users. It is a powerful Video Editor and Photo Editor which some up with professional features. You can add or edit music, transition effects, text, emoji and filters, blur/plain background and etc!
- Video Trimming
- Cut/delete video
- Video merging
- Adjust video and sound speed.
Add Music, Effects & Voice
- Users can add their own music to video, like mp3 files and other formats, and also they can create their vlog more effectively.
- External fun sound effects.
- Add voice-overs.
- Sound and video, with timeline features.
6. VN Video Editor
VN Video editor allows you to multitrack editing, shifting, cutting, flipping, add filters, music, and effects to make your video really awesome. It’s a free software for iOs users and easy to use, simple, and without any watermark. We recommend this app for beginners so that they can start their editing journey from here and take it to adobe premiere software.