What is Virtual Reality?
Virtual Reality is itself clear by its name i.e. the artificial world that is made by software and represented to the user in such a way that it looks like the real world. Virtual is a fake experience that can be similar or completely different from the real world.
Virtual Reality can be categorized into:-
- The simulation of a real environment for training and education.
- The development of an imagined environment for a game or interactive story.
Virtual Reality Apps are the apps that use the power of virtual reality to reach their goals. These are just to make for compatible with the VR headsets, VR Glasses, or other systems. Check out some Virtual Reality Companies working on this technology.
Application of Virtual Reality
2. Application of Virtual Reality- Doctors & Medical:
3. Application of Virtual Reality- Education & Training:
VR uses different types like danger rooms. The Danger Room in X-Men was a fictional training facility where all the X-Men’s used to train and that was nothing but a reincarnation of the X-mansion which somehow is similar to the Virtual Reality technology. The doctor uses this Danger Room similar namely simulators which helps to do surgery by medical students to perform surgery without harming any person.
4. Application of Virtual Reality- Engineering & Architecture:
VR helps to make a 3D artificial design of the building, a model of infrastructure, which gives the physical feel of that thing and helps to reduce the cost to build that.