Hello there, this is a very interesting blog about python lovers and if you are a newbie in the field of programming. And want to start from python, we will guide you about the top 5 best apps to learn python programming. There are some questions that stuck in your head while learning python like Can I learn Python on mobile, How can I learn Python by myself, What famous apps use Python, Which is the best app to learn to program, etc.
Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. this language was created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, and as of 2021, the demand for python is everywhere. Python language is very easy and flexible to learn. After learning python, you have a lot of opportunities to pursue like data scientist, machine learning engineer, hacker, web developer, and much more.
So without delaying much, let us know you about the top 5 best android apps to learn python programming language.:-
1. Learn Python:-
- Best collection of Python Tutorials
- 100+ Python Programs with proper comments for better understanding
- Learn Python Basics for beginners
- Questions & Answers in different categories
- Important Exam Questions
- Share the Tutorials & Programs with other friends
- Tutorials for beginner programmers or those who’re looking to learn advanced programming.
Salient Features of Learn Python Programiz:-
- Access highly curated Python lessons in an easily digestible format.
- Use our online Python interpreter to practice and learn Python lessons and examples.
- Explore tonnes of practical hand-picked Python examples for beginners.
- Bookmark your favorite topic and revisit them anytime.
- Track and sync your progress across multiple devices.
3. SoloLearn Python:-
- Python Basics
- Data Types
- Control Structures
- Functions and Modules
- Working with Files
- Functional Programming
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Regular Expressions
- …and even more!
Core Features :
> 200+ Pattern printing programs including :
- Symbol patterns
- Number patterns
- Character patterns
- Series patterns
- Sripal patterns
- Wave-style patterns
Features of this App:-
- Topic-wise Python programming notes
- Programs for better understanding (50+ programs)
- Output for each program
- Previous year CBSE questions with solutions
- Very simple User Interface
- Frequently asked interview questions
- NO ADVERTISING!
- Compiler to practice programming