After clubhouse, a new social audio app launched by Spotify is known as Spotify Greenroom. This app is much similar to the clubhouse where users can join listen to talks either by joining the room or just at the entrance. The concept is pretty simple by bringing users to a place for discussion where some people talk on some topics if remaining users like to say something then they can raise their hands so they can manged by admin or authorized person in the particular room. In this article, we will explore the ways how to signup or create an account on Spotify Greenroom? We will also discover the ways how to earn money with Spotify Greenroom?
Spotify Greenroom is available for iOS, and Android devices. As we know, the Spotify Greenroom is a new version of Locker Room( a social audio app focused on sports) that was developed by Betty labs. Later the Locker Room is acquired by Spotify, it redesigned to Spotify Greenroom. This is why the name you will encounter at the time of downloading is Betty labs, not Spotify. So without taking much time lets the steps to signup for the Spotify greenroom.
How to Create an Account on Spotify Greenroom
So here is how to register on Spotify Greenroom with step by step process. Hope you will clear after following the various steps.
1. Download the Spotify greenroom app either from the website or the respective stores(play store, app stores, amazon, etc.)
2. Open the app after download, there you will get the option to signup directly or with a Spotify account so you can go with it anyway, if you have an account on Spotify already then click on continue with Spotify other wises click on sign up free.
3. After click on Sign up free, there will a form with username and passwords inputs that you need to fill.
4. Here, users need to fill in the mobile number in the input field.
5. After filling the number and click on the Next button, the phone number will verify with OTP which usrs get on the given number.
6. Now there will be the option to create a profile on Spotify Greenroom by uploading the profile pic and short bio as per your thinking.
7. After creating a profile, users need to choose their interests so they can find groups and room for the same.
8. Users can follow people as per their interest that suggested by Spotify Greenroom itself and click on the next button.
9. On this, users need to comply with their specific rules which means tick the empty box and click the next button.
10. After following the above steps, this will be a home screen where you can create rooms, search people, etc.
How to Create Rooms in Spotify Greenroom
Now if you want to create rooms in Spotify greenroom then stick to this article. Here are the steps to create rooms.
1. After creating a profile on Spotify greenroom, click on the new room with a “+” sign at the bottom right side of the home screen.
2. Now fill the room name, shows or product name, or choose a category for the group or you can enable to get a recording of discussion over the mail.
3. You need to choose a label category for the group like if your group is about tech talks, then the category should be a tech.
4. And then click on the accept button, you are ready to go…
How to Earn Money with Sportify Greenroom?
Yes, content creators can earn money on Spotify Greenroom by sharing content and growing their reach. This earning comes under a creator fund that will be rewarded to content creators to encourage them. Initially, the payout is only for live consumption of content shared by content creators.
There are various factors that estimate your earnings like live content, audience size, etc.
The recorded content, podcasts will not be counted for the rewards. To get started with Spotify greenroom, creators need to register a form
. And if a creator qualifies for the same program, they will be informed by Spotify greenroom itself.
However, the reward program will be only for US residents for now. And, it will be started after this summer.