Apple is going to launch the tvOS15 soon in the upcoming fall. Before launch, they released the first public tvOS15 beta update, basically an update to test all the features available. Sometimes it may cause some problems to your apple tv by installing the public beta version, so if you are okay with this then let’s get you to download the first public beta of tvOS 15.
The new updates come loaded with all the great stuff that Apple reported at its yearly WWDC occasion in June, While the developer betas were accessible prior, Apple expressed the public betas will be delivered at some point in July. It appears to be that Apple was somewhat anxious to deliver the public betas as we are as yet a little while short from hitting July. Introducing the tvOS 15 public betas is very simple and you can easily install.
How to Install First Public Beta of tvOS 15
Register for Apple’s Beta Software Program
- Visit site beta.apple.com
- Then signup for the program
- Enter your apple id with a verified email address and password.
- Click on sign in.
- Tap on accept T&C.
To enjoy the first public beta of tvOS 15 to your apple tv, you need to enroll apple tv in the beta version with the same apple id.
Enroll your Apple TV in the tvOS 15 public beta
- Open setting and tap on accounts.
- Tap on App store.
- Singin with same apple id used above.
- Tap Menu on Siri Remote
- Click on System and then Software update.
- Turn on Get Public Beta Updates on.
- And then Click and Agree.
Install the tvOS 15 first public beta
- Firstly, you need to open setting on apple TV.
- Tap on System.
- Click on software update.
- And then, click on update sofware
- Tap on Downloard & Install.