Today PUBG released early access to Battlegrounds Mobile India(BGMI) to some people. Now users can signup for the beta version of BGMI. After releasing this game, people are searching for the how-to transfer PUBG data to Battlegrounds Mobile India(BGMI). So we have a piece of great news for you, We covered all steps to transfer all your PUBG data to BGMI in this article.
Noting much changes in the BGMI in comparison to Pubg. Although there are some basic changes available that we’ll let you know. Not 100% you can recover PUBG data to BGMI, so there are the following things that you can transfer to BGMI:-
- UC currency
- BP coins
- TDM loadout
- TDM guns
Below are the things that can’t be back to BGMI:-
- Basic Settings
- Graphics settings
- Controls settings
- Audio settings
- Scope settings
How to Transfer PUBG Mobile Account Data to Battlegrounds Mobile India
It is a pretty easy process to data transfer PUBG to BGMI in your android devices. Do remember to recover PUBG data to BGMI before 31st December 2021 otherwise this will not happen.
There are some easy steps you need to follow to get back all PUBG account resources back to BGMI.
1. Firstly users need to create an account to Battleground Mobile India or you can log in through google id, Facebook, and twitter.
2. Now, BGMI requests users to access their account names and picture. So you need to continue with the preferred name.
3. And after finishing the last process, BGMI will ask you to transfer PUBG Data to BGMI. Suppose you clicked somewhere else and lost the notification, you can get by to go to the setting option.
4. Now click on the “Account Transfer” option in the top-right section.
5. After tapping yes, please continue, users will be redirected to the web login page.
6. On that page, users need to log in with an account of PUBG. And after login, there will be a popup to ask whether you want to transfer PUBG data or not.
7. Tap on yes, and users automatically logged out from the current PUBG account.
8. Now users need to wait for some 4-6 minutes, it will merge all the data and you are ready to go.
Finally, you can play BGMI same as PUBG in your current account. Remember not to login into your global version of PUBG after transfer the PUBG data to BGMI, otherwise, you can ban it even for 50 years.