If you are a Spotify user then today’s article can be very important to you. In our previous article about Spotify, we have given you Spotify keeps pausing error solution. Well, this article will guide you through the complete Spotify com pair TV code login process. If you are facing difficulties while login into your Spotify account on your smart TV then read this article carefully we ensure you that you will find awesome info.
HTTPS Spotify Com Pair Tv Activation Code
Spotify is an online music streaming source that also provides you with several podcasts. Spotify comes with various miracle features including mounting Spotify on digital TV. But to run Spotify music on your smart TV the user will need the HTTPS Spotify Com Pair Tv Activation Code.
Now, the question arises of how to use the Activation code for pairing Spotify to your Smart Tv?
https //Spotify.Com/Pair Tv Pin
Usually, when a user creates an account on Spotify meanwhile he/she get the https //spotify.com/pair tv pin. This pin will use when you use Spotify on your TV. It is very very essential when you are using the https Spotify Com Pair Tv Activation process. Now, let’s talk about how we can get the https Spotify Com Pair Tv Activation Code. And find out how to activate Spotify on TV.
Follow the below-listed steps In https Spotify Com Pair Tv Activation
- First of all, check whether your TV supports Spotify or not. The activation process will run further only if your TV supports Spotify.
- Open the Spotify app on your Mobile phone if you have already downloaded it. In case, you are not, then make sure to download first.
- Create an account ( for the first time)
- Or Enter Spotify email address and password (If you already have an account on Spotify).
- log in via Facebook is also there.
- using Spotify Connect let’s connect your Spotify on your smart TV..
- Choose Log In With Pin.
- Visit www.spotify.com/pair on your TV.
- Here you will see the https //Spotify.Com/Pair Tv Pin
- Enter the pin
- Voila! you are connected to your Spotify.
https //spotify.com/pair TV Code Login :
Link your Spotify to Google
Note: Make sure your mobile device and your Google device are connected to the same wifi.
- To link your Spotify music account to Google. Users are needed to have a Google Home app.
- Install the Google Home app from the Google Play store and open it.
- Click Account on the top-right corner.
- Check the Google Account shown is the one linked to your Google Home or Google Nest device. To switch accounts, tap another account or Add another account.
- Back on the home screen, tap + in the top-left, then Music and audio.
- Select Spotify and tap Link Account, then Log in to Spotify.
Spotify on TV
Log in to a TV app
Turn on your TV and open Spotify. Now, choose any suitable way to log in to your Spotify account.
- Log in with your Spotify username and password.
- using Spotify Connect. Open the Spotify app on your mini device and find out your TV to connect.
- On TV, Select LOG IN WITH PIN. Then on a mobile device, go to www.spotify.com/pair and enter the pin that is showing on your screen.
Alternative ways to listen to Spotify on TV
Try to connect to Spotify using these devices.
- Google Chromecast
- Apple AirPlay
Spotify TV app is not working properly?
- Check your internet connection.
- Check for the Spotify update.
- Is your TV’s software up-to-date?
- Turn off the Spotify app and again start.
- Turn off your TV then restart.
- Restart WiFi
- Still, struggling? Uninstall the app and then again install.
- If any other wifi connection is available try to connect with that one.
Read this article, Spotify keeps pausing error 100% fixed.